May 25, 2011

Arizona Training Camp (Phoenix and Flagstaff)


Hey Everyone!

Things have been going great in the pool! I just got back from a month long training camp that has helped push me to the next level. I was trying to do some posts while I was away, but my ip address got banned at our hotel, because I was watching to many shows online :s.....

The first training camp was amazing in Phoenix the weather was unreal, sunny and 34 degrees Celsius everyday!! The beautiful weather makes it so much easier for me to train.... I can't get enough of the sun!!!

The second training camp was in Flagstaff. Which is around 6,800ft about sea level. It makes walking around a daunting task at first. Training was very intense at Flagstaff, no days off and scientific testing everyday! I was very fortunate to watch Alexander Dale Oen ( 2nd in the 100 Breaststroke at the Olympics 2008) train at Flagstaff. My coach was able to get some great tips from his coach, which we implemented right away! Keep Checking my blog I will will be posting every Wednesday!

Warren

Updates to videos and stats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Warren!! Keep it up - we are so PROUD!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the breaststroke feet in that pic... can you post one of you in your socks?


The 2012 Summer Olympics are coming: Want to be there in person? Visit Visa - The only card accepted at the London 2012 Games.The world’s greatest sporting events are coming to London! Tickets for the London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games will go on sale in 2011. You can make a start by registering your interest through the London 2012 Olympics Official Page. Go World.