August 4, 2010

THANK YOU:

Warren wining his first
Canadian National Title 100BR
Hey Everyone!

I would like to take the time to thank everyone for all of their support so that I could achieve my goal of making Canada's National Team, and winning my first National Titles. These are my first steps toward achieving my ultimate goal of making the Olympic Team and getting a chance to swim for Canada and represent my nation. 

I am continuously looking for support, in any way possible. If you, or anyone you know is interested in sponsorship or assistance with funding please e-mail me at warrenbarnes2010@gmail.com. Again, thank you all for the unwavering support and encouragement. It is a long road to the Olympics, and I could not do it without all of you being their at my side. It is an amazing feeling to have this much support, and I will never forget it! Thank you a million times over.

Warren Barnes

No comments:


The 2012 Summer Olympics are coming: Want to be there in person? Visit Visa - The only card accepted at the London 2012 Games.The world’s greatest sporting events are coming to London! Tickets for the London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games will go on sale in 2011. You can make a start by registering your interest through the London 2012 Olympics Official Page. Go World.